The portal for intellectual property ip4all.com is online source of information for the events and developments in the field of intellectual property worldwide.
The structure is a gateway to numerous national portals focused on the IP development and particularities of countries from all over the world. The national portals are developed by partners of ip4all.com in each particular country. Partners of the ip4all.com are established professionals with knowledge and understanding of the problematic of the particular jurisdiction.
For more information, or if you have interest of becoming a partner of the portal for particular country, please feel free to contact us at moc.lla4pinull@rotide with a short presentation of your and/or your company.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer the site www.ip4all.com and all National sites of the countries included in the Network of www.ip4all.com will be referred as ip4all.com.
1. No information that you obtain from ip4all.com is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. The information on this site is for general information purposes only and does not claim to be comprehensive or provide legal or other advice.
2. No attorney-client relationship is formed between ip4all.com and you by viewing this web site. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own specific case.
3. ip4all.com accepts no responsibility for loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on information contained in this site.
4. ip4all.com accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site or the operation thereof.
5. The information contained in ip4all.com is provided by the sources and the authors, pointed at each and every news / article as general information which may or may not reflect the most current legal developments. This information is not intended to constitute, and should not be considered, legal reference or legal advice. ip4all.com does not sponsor reliance upon, or accept responsibility for the information ip4all.com provides or for the way in which this information should be used, or any actions taken in consequence of the use of such information. Moreover, ip4all.com doesn’t give any guarantees, undertaking or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided on this website.
6. ip4all.com is not responsible for the content of external internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it.
7. In no event will ip4all.com or any of its employees, agents, distributors, third party content providers or licensors (and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents) be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any content, information, material or postings found on the pages of ip4all.com. Moreover, ip4all.com doesn’t assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site, or any termination or suspension of this site, and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this website.
8. IPAWARD®, IPRegistry®, IPGuide®, IPMARKET®, IPBasis® and IP4ALL® are registered in Bulgaria trademarks, owned by IP FOR ALL Ltd.
is registered European mark owned by IP FOR ALL Ltd.
is registered International trademark, co-owned by IP FOR ALL Ltd.
9. This Network of sites is developed by IP FOR ALL Ltd. – company registered under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria.
If you want to contact the team of IP FOR ALL, you may write to the following e-mail address: moc.lla4pinull@rotide
Certificate of registration of a mark “IP4ALL” in United States of America
If you want to contact the team of ip4all.com or to send us your enquiries and comments or articles, news, information on ip events and ip seminars, and any other useful information in the field of intellectual property in order to be published, you may write to the following e-mail address: moc.lla4pinull@rotide
Mitropolit Kiril Vidinski 6-8 Str.
fax: +359 2 963 30 61